Caring for your Kokedama is easy. Follow these steps to keep your Kokedama healthy and content.
1. Feel the weight of the Kokedama. If it feels light in weight it’s time for watering. (Generally, succulent Kokedama’s will only require watering every few weeks).
2. Place the Kokedama in an empty container and gently fill it with room temperature water so it covers 1/3 to 1/2 of the Kokedama ball.
3. Let the Kokedama sit for approximately 10 minutes to absorb the water.
4. Remove the Kokedama from the container and drain excess water for a few minutes. When it has finished dripping it is ready for display.
5. Keep your Kokedama in a well lit bright position until you water again.
Tip for succulent Kokedama’s – When in doubt it is better to under water than over water. Succulents are hardy, require little moisture and prefer dry conditions.